Initiate the Approval Process for a QI Effort
If you would like to submit a QI Effort for approval by ABMS, you will need to complete the MOC Effort Approval Form.
- The physician or PA seeking to get an Effort approved must be affiliated with UR Medicine. Only one Effort approval form needs to be submitted regardless of the number of physicians or PAs seeking credit.
- The Effort submitted should reflect the priorities of UR Medicine and meet the Effort Approval Criteria.
- The physician or PA designated as the Effort Lead must get sign off from an organizational leader when submitting the effort for approval.
- All physicians or PAs seeking credit for this Effort must meet the Meaningful Participation Criterialisted on this webpage
- All physicians or PAs seeking credit for this Effort must get sign off from the Effort Lead or other organizational leader when attesting to the work completed.
- Review the Effort Approval criteria and Meaningful Participation criteria (available on this website).
- Submit the Registration form by August 1.
- Support the Effort Approval form by August 15.
- Submit the Physician Attestation form by November 15. Each physician or PA seeking credit must submit their own Attestation form.
(Please note that due dates reflect when forms must be received to obtain credit in the same calendar year. If deadlines are missed, we can consider what needs to be done to obtain the credit in following year.)