We all know that taking care of our emotional and mental health enables us to enjoy our day-to-day lives, effectively face life’s challenges, and maintain our physical health. BHP is committed to helping eligible employees and their family members improve their overall health and well-being.
Advantages of BHP services include:
- Counseling and therapy tailored to your individual needs and preferences
- Collaboration with your primary care physician to treat depression, anxiety, and stress.
- A multidisciplinary team approach to mental health care
- YOUR PPO Plan: Services received through BHP are not subject to the $20 copay per visit (i.e., there is no out-of-pocket cost). YOUR HSA-Eligible Plan: Services received through BHP are subject to the annual deductible and are covered at 100% after the annual deductible is met.
Some individuals are better served with acute care or subspecialty services that are not available at BHP. Examples of excluded services include:
- Psychiatric emergency, partial hospital, or inpatient care
- Detoxification, chemical dependency, and/or rehabilitation services for alcoholism or substance dependence disorders
- Conditions for which subspecialty care is indicated due to the severity of the mental health symptoms or the need for an alternative treatment setting