Residency Application Materials
How to Apply
Requirements for Admission
- Pharm.D. graduates of accredited colleges of pharmacy.
- Residents must be a US citizen or carry a permanent resident visa
- Residents must be eligible for New York State licensure
Applications will be accepted through the Pharmacy Online Residency Central Application Service (PhORCAS)
The following items must be submitted through PhORCAS in order to apply for the residency. The deadline for the receipt of application materials to be considered for an onsite interview is January 10. A formal case presentation is required during the interview.
- Letter of intent stating goals for pursuing residency training and interests
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendation using the PhORCAS reference template
- Official college transcripts
The Pharmacy Residency at Highland Hospital is an ASHP accredited residency and utilizes the Resident Matching Program. In compliance with the rules and regulations of the National Matching Services and ASHP, the residency site agrees that no person will solicit, accept, or use any ranking-related information from any residency applicant.
Residency Director Contact Information:
Jeff Huntress, Pharm.D. BCPS
1000 South Avenue, Box 77
Rochester, NY 14620
Or by email at Jeff_Huntress@urmc.rochester.edu.