UR Medicine Breast Imaging
Tyrer-Cuzick Risk Assessment Calculator
The Tyrer-Cuzick Risk Assessment Tool, a nationally accepted standard based on science, helps to measure women’s breast cancer risk factors based on family history, and helps women to better understand their breast cancer risk factors. It allows health professionals to estimate a woman’s risk of developing invasive breast cancer over the next five years and up to age 90.
Take the Tyrer-Cuzick Breast Cancer Risk Assessment.
*This tool can’t accurately estimate breast cancer risk for women:
- Carrying a breast-cancer-producing mutation in BRCA1 or BRCA2
- With a previous history of invasive or in-situ breast cancer
- Lobular cancer in- situ (LCIS)
- Ductal cancer in-situ (DCIS)
- In certain other subgroups
A total focus on breasts. Some of the nation's top breast care experts. The most advanced imaging technology in a calming, comfortable environment.
UR Medicine Breast Imaging provides the things women want most in a breast imaging center. And with so many convenient locations in Rochester and surrounding communities, it is easier than ever to get your mammogram.
The UR Medicine Breast Imaging Difference
- Expertise backed by research. As part of an academic medical center, our providers are continuously working to advance the detection and assessment of breast disease.
- Investments in cutting-edge technology. Developed by UR Medicine's Director of Breast Imaging, Avice O'Connell, M.D., F.A.C.R., we offer the only Cone-Beam Breast CT imaging technique in the Northeast.
- Continuity of care. We collaborate with the breast specialists at UR Medicine's Wilmot Cancer Institute to ensure that all necessary treatments and support is available.
A Center of Excellence
UR Medicine Breast Imaging Center is designated a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence by the American College of Radiology's (ACR) Commission on Quality and Safety and the Commission on Breast Imaging for a three-year term as a result of a recent survey by the ACR. The ACR Breast Imaging Center of Excellence designation signifies that UR Medicine Breast Imaging provides these services to the Rochester and surrounding communities at the highest standards of the radiology profession.