Insurance and Billing
We accept all health insurance carriers. If you don't have insurance and are unable to privately pay for the cost of service, please contact the Cancer Services Program, a coalition of health care providers with a focus on increasing access to breast and cervical cancer screenings. These services can help eligible patients get the cancer screenings they need and help connect you with a Primary Care Provider.
- Cancer Services Program of the Finger Lakes Region (CSP-FLR)
- Cancer Services Program of Livingston, Wayne, Ontario, Seneca and Yates Counties
- Cancer Services Program of Steuben, Allegany, Cattaraugus & Chautauqua Counties
- Counties Cancer Services Program of Genesee, Orleans, Wyoming and Niagara
- Cancer Services Program of Broome, Tioga, Chemung, Chenango, and Schuyler counties
If You Are Medicare Eligible
Medicare covers screening mammograms once a year.
Most insurance covers mammography. Any co-payment due under your health plan will be billed to you. If you have questions about your coverage, please contact your insurance company directly.