As the number of confirmed Coronavirus (COVID-19) cases increases across the country, we want to assure you that the periFACTS team is here for you. PeriFACTS has taken steps to keep our staff safe by working at home during these unprecedented times without interrupting our service to our customers. PeriFACTS remains open and our team is available during our regular business hours.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. ET - 4:00 p.m. ET.
Deferred Payment Due Dates Available: For all new orders placed by new and current groups, we are offering the option of a 90-day pay period with immediate enrollment upon request. This will allow you to deploy our resources to your staff immediately, including the free COVID-19 and Mindfulness courses, while allowing your institution the flexibility to pay within 90 days. As for individual provider purchases and programs, we can offer 30 days to pay and immediate enrollment. If you are interested in immediate enrollment with delayed payment terms, please send us an email and we will invoice you.
REMEMBER - You can protect yourself and help prevent spreading the virus to others if you:
- Wash your hands regularly for 20 seconds, with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Cover your nose and mouth with a disposable tissue or flexed elbow when you cough or sneeze
- Practice Social Distancing and follow all federal, state and local mandates
- Avoid close contact (6 feet) with people who are unwell
- Stay home and self-isolate from others in the household if you feel unwell
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others
- Touch your eyes, nose, or mouth if your hands are not clean
As always, please stay up-to-date on the facts for COVID-19 (Coronavirus) by visiting WHO and the CDC.