Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care for Individual Professionals
Our Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care program is ideal for both new and experienced nursing professionals to introduce and reinforce the essentials of inpatient obstetric care. The program is designed to orient a new nurse to the perinatal unit and provide the most current and comprehensive education for a more experienced staff member. The program will help reduce risk and errors, increase efficiency and patient care, reinforce and document staff competency, and grow the knowledge and skills of the learner in inpatient obstetrics.
The Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care program is eligible for continuing education credit for certification and license maintenance and renewals.
Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care Program Preview
Continuing Education Credit
The Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care program is eligible for 50.0 CNE Contact Hours (17.5 Pharmacology Contact Hours.)
Curriculum Courses and Learning Outcomes
The Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care curriculum consists of six courses.
- List complications seen in pregnancy, including Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy, Fetal Growth Restriction, Preterm Birth, Bleeding in Pregnancy, Obesity, Diabetes Mellitus, Multiple Gestation, Hyperemesis Gravidarum, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Pyelonephritis, Amniotic Fluid Embolism, and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Describe physiologic changes of pregnancy that contribute to the development of pregnancy complications.
- Determine the impact that pregnancy complications have on the development of the fetus.
- Describe management strategies for each of the identified pregnancy complications.
- Develop nursing plans of care for each of the identified complications of pregnancy.
- Eligible for 16.0 CNE Contact Hours (8.0 Pharmacology Contact Hours.)
Individual Access to the Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care program for one-year with 50.0 CNE Contact Hours, including 17.5 Pharmacology Contact Hours: $350.00 per person.
BOGO SALE! Purchase individual access to the Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care with 50 CNE Contact Hours and receive access to the Essentials of Pain Management, including 26.25 CNE Contact Hours and 22.5 Pharmacology Hours, for FREE! A $200 value. No coupon necessary. Save $200 instantly! BUY NOW
How to Purchase
Purchase Individual Access to the entire Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care six-course series or each individual course in our online store.
Request an invoice for Individual Access to the Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care six-course series by email or purchase by phone directly at toll-free 1-800-285-2366.
Each course in the series can be purchased individually in our online store, starting at $25.00 a course including applicable CNE Contact Hour credit.
GROUPS: Learn more about Group Access to the Essentials of Inpatient Obstetric Nursing Care series.
Save 10%! All participants with an active individual or group subscription to the periFACTS Online Continuing Education Program save 10% off any 'Essentials' program purchase everyday! To purchase online, you must have a periFACTS store account. To request a store account with the discount automatically applied, just email us! To purchase by phone, call us directly at toll-free 1-800-285-2366.