URMC ECHO Autism and Developmental Disorders
The goal of ECHO Autism & Developmental Disorders is to support primary care medical providers in rural areas of the Southern Tier in the care of children and youth with autism and other developmental disorders through telementoring.
Structure and Schedule
Each teleECHO session consists of a case presentation by a community-based primary care provider and a didactic presentation by the hub team. Time is allowed for questions and answers.
Sessions occur the first and third Fridays of every month, starting on October 19th, for 1 hour, 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Email: Claudia Perez, Project Coordinator
Phone: (585) 273-3073
Our Hub Team
- Susan Hyman, MD, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrician, Director of ECHO Autism & DD
- Lynn Cole, PNP, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Patricia Corbett-Dick, PNP, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Lisa Latten, MSEd, Parent Advocate/Educator
- Lisa Luxemberg, LMSW, Social Worker
- Claudia Perez, Project Coordinator
- Brianne Schmidt, RD, Registered Dietician
- Kenneth Shamlian, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist
Program Director: Susan Hyman, MD, (585) 275-6621
Project Director: Lynn Cole, PNP, (585) 275-2986
General Questions: Claudia Perez, (585) 273-3073
Technical Assistance: Derek Smith, (585) 275-6601