URMC ECHO Autism and Developmental Disorders
ECHO Autism & DD is a virtual learning network of medical providers that allows for real-time access to experts in autism and other developmental disorders. This ECHO aims to support pediatric & family medicine primary care teams in Western New York in the care of children and youth with autism and other developmental disorders through telementoring and case-based learning.
How does it work?
Each teleECHO session consists of a case presentation by a community-based primary care provider and a didactic presentation by the hub team. Time is allowed for questions and answers. Didactics are recorded and made available to participants, along with any resources discussed, in a secure Box folder.
To find out when sessions are scheduled to occur and to register, or to simply learn more, please contact Claudia Perez.
Email: Claudia Perez, Project Coordinator
Phone: (585) 273-3073
Our Hub Team
- Susan Hyman, MD, Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrician, Director of ECHO Autism & DD
- Lynn Cole, PNP, Pediatric Nurse Practitioner
- Patricia Corbett-Dick, PNP, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Lisa Latten, MSEd, Parent Advocate/Educator
- Lisa Luxemberg, LMSW, Social Worker
- Claudia Perez, Project Coordinator
- Brianne Schmidt, RD, Registered Dietician
- Kenneth Shamlian, PsyD, Clinical Psychologist
Program Director: Susan Hyman, MD, (585) 275-6621
Project Director: Lynn Cole, PNP, (585) 275-2986
General Questions: Claudia Perez, (585) 273-3073
Technical Assistance: Mark Williams, (585) 275-6601