Making a Gift to the Fields Center for FSHD & Neuromuscular Research
Thank you for considering a gift to support the projects of the Fields Center for FSHD and Neuromuscular Research. The Fields Center, a partnership of researchers and patients, strives to improve current disease management strategies and identify therapeutic targets to treat FSHD (FSH dystrophy). Won’t you partner with us? You can volunteer for a study or assist researchers with your donations.
You can donate on line or by mail. Donations can be mailed to:
Fields Center for FSHD Development Office
Attn: Brenda Geglia
University of Rochester Medical Center
300 East River Road
Rochester, NY 14627
For more information about supporting the Fields Center for FSHD and Neuromuscular Research, please contact the development officer, Brenda Geglia at (585) 276-4570.
Specific information you may find helpful:
To donate by check or money order:
- Please make your check payable to the University of Rochester.
- In the memo line, write: FSHD Gift Account (A12796)
- Please make sure there is an address provided for your check or money order to be processed.
- Mail your donation to the above address.
For credit card transactions:
- The University of Rochester accepts all major credit cards.
- To make a gift online using your credit card, click the Make a Gift box at the upper right hand side of the page.
- At the prompt “Please direct my gift to,” select “Other, please list in text box below.”
- In the designation box labeled “Other,” write “FSHD Gift Account (A12796).”
- You can also call Brenda Geglia in the Development office at (585) 276-4570 from 8:30am-5pm EST Monday through Friday to provide your information over the phone.
You can double or triple your gift if you or your spouse works for a company with a matching gift program. Please contact your personnel office to find out if your company has such a program.
Thank you for supporting the Fields Center projects