Faculty and trainees from Pathology & Laboratory Medicine at URMC celebrated the end of the academic year with research and teaching awards. View a photo gallery from the event.
Eric A. Schenk Award for Excellence in Teaching
Siba El Hussein, M.D.
Janet Sparks Teaching Award
Kate Ackerman, M.D., MBA
Chair’s Recognition Award
Dwight J. Hardy, Ph.D.
Graduate Program Awards
Outstanding Scientific Contribution
Jiatong Liu, MS
Robert Mooney Award for Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation
Olivia Marola, Ph.D.
Congratulations, Graduating Residents and Fellows! Where They're Headed:
- Tatsiana Pukhalskaya, M.D. – Dermatopathology Fellowship, University of California San Francisco
- Anthony Cardillo, M.D.—Clinical Informatics Fellowship/Assistant Professor, New York University
- Caroline Miller, M.D.—Blood Bank/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship, URMC
- Chauncey Syposs, D.O.—Hematopathology Fellowship, URMC
- Numbereye Numbere, M.B.B.S.—Faculty, Gastrointestinal Pathology, URMC
- Michael Greas, M.D.—Dermatopathologist, Loma Linda University (California)
- Ilyas Yambayev, M.D.—Faculty, Boston Medical Center