Medical Family Therapy Consultation Group (PSI 497)
PSI 497 / Fall 2011 CRN 62384 / Spring 2012 CRN 61893 / 0.0 credit hrs
Susan H McDaniel PhD
Dr Laurie Sands Distinguished Professor of Families &Health
Director, Institute for the Family, Department of Psychiatry
Associate Chair, Department of Family Medicine
University of Rochester Medical Center
- Monthly 2-hours meetings via phone, video, and web conferencing
- Join us and share your experiences in implementing integrated care models, collaboration, and medical family therapy
- Consult with Susan and your alumni colleagues about patients, collaboration, and the systems care at your particular site. The process will be learner-centered and goal-oriented, informed by relevant reading and research
Conference Calling Dates
Monthly 2-hours meeting, September 2011– May 2012.
Mondays, 3-5 pm, Eastern Time
|Fall 2011 Semester
||Spring 2012 Semester
$400.00 / per semester
Registration and More Information
- Registration Deadline for the Spring 2012 semester is: December 1, 2011
- Please submit all registration materials to the Training Program Secretary before the registration deadline.
Please note: Registrations received after the deadline are subject to a $150 late fee by the URMC Registrar.
- For more information or to have registration materials sent to you, please complete our pre-registration form,
Diana R. Julian, Program Secretary
University of Rochester
Psychiatry Dept. / Box: F & M
300 Crittenden Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14642