The Rochester Alumni Exchange keeps alumni from all of the University of Rochester’s schools connected to their alma mater and the 100,000 other Rochester alumni around the globe. The Exchange features:
- All-Alumni Directory: Search a directory of all Rochester alumni to find former classmates, other alumni in your hometown, or those working in your field.
- Class Notes: New job, getting married, having a baby, or looking to catch up? Use the Class Notes feature to leave a note and see what classmates are up to.
- Facebook Connections: Are you a member of the largest social networking community? With a few clicks, connect your Rochester and Facebook profiles and add Class Notes to your Facebook.
- Rochester Career Advisory Network: Create a profile and help other alumni and students in their career choices. Interested in changing jobs or careers? Find other alumni willing to give advice.
- Events Calendar: Find and register for alumni events securely and quickly.
To create an account, email firstname.lastname@example.org to get your unique ID number to claim your account. Please include your name (including your last name as a student), school, and class year. Once you have your unique ID number you can search for your name and claim your account.
'Thanks a Billion!' The Meliora Challenge Passes $1 Billion Milestone
$2 Million Gift to Support Geriatric Fracture Care and Orthopaedic Research
Golisano Children’s Hospital NICU Receives Naming Gift from Gosnells