- Lower the Skill Floor: Reduce the number of high-level developers, interface programmers, and technical support staff needed to run and maintain a complex system.
- Reduce the Cost of Technology: Significantly reduce the need for extremely expensive software solutions and personnel.
- Efficient Sandboxing and Analytics: Reduce the technical burden of analytics by providing validated and curated datasets and dashboards. Also allow for research sandboxes with single button clicks following comprehensive security protocols.
- Integrate Data Governance and Ticketing: Ensure that strict data governance guidelines are following by integrating data governance into the platform itself.
- Changing technological team structure: Flatten the decisional hierarchy and implement a transdisciplinary team approach to optimize functioning and increase development speed, simulating the pace of industry teams.
Read more about Hyperion here.