4901 Lac De Ville Boulevard
Rochester, NY 14618
Fax (585) 756-4725
The orthopaedic doctors and surgeons at our orthopaedic clinic in Brighton treat adults and children. We evaluate your pain or injury and provide you the most effective treatment options.
- Adult Reconstruction
- Bone Health and Osteoporosis
- Foot & Ankle Pain and Injury
- Hand & Wrist Pain and Injury
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Hip Pain (Hip Preservation Program)
- Knee Pain and Injury
- Orthopaedic Tumor
- Orthopaedic Urgent Care
- Orthotics and Prosthetics
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Pediatric Sports Clinic
- Sports Rehabilitation
- Shoulder & Elbow Pain and Injury
Orthopaedics Urgent Care
For sprains, strains, fractures or broken bones you need Orthopaedic Urgent Care. Orthopaedics & Physical Performance's urgent care program offers same-day access to emergency orthopaedic care for patients of all ages. We are open Monday through Saturday.
An appointment is always needed for Orthopaedic Urgent Care. It is not a walk-in clinic.
Schedule an Urgent Care appointment.Call (585) 275-5321
- Clinic: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Urgent Care: Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- After Hour Urgent Care: Monday–Friday, 5–8 p.m.; Saturday, 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Rehabilitation: Monday–Thursday, 7 a.m.–7 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Schedule an Appointment
- To schedule an appointment with our physicians, call (585) 275-5321.
- For Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Orthotics & Prosthetics appointments, call (585) 341-9200.
- For Orthopaedic Urgent Care appointments, please refer to the Orthopaedic Urgent Care page.
- For follow-up appointments, you can now self-schedule using MyChart.