UR Medicine Diabetes Care
At UR Medicine, we have created one of the nation's top programs for people who have diabetes—or who are simply concerned about getting it. UR Medicine Diabetes Care offers everything you need—including:
- Consultations with top doctors and specialists who can help you prevent or treat diabetes
- Education classes to guide you in living a healthier, better life. View our classes.
- Diabetes nutrition to help you manage your weight and your blood sugar levels.
- 72 hour glucose monitoring to give you an accurate picture of your health and risks.
- Insulin pump education for those who are using or considering insulin pump therapy.
- Gestational diabetes care and education for pregnant woman who want to stay healthy and avoid diabetes.
Your care is planned and provided by a complete team of experts, including endocrinologists, nurse practitioners, dietitians and educators.
Caring for diabetes doesn't have to be an uphill battle. We can help. For more information or to schedule a consultation, call us today at (585) 275-2901.