Reserve Free Meeting Space
The Center for Community Health & Prevention is pleased to offer its Healthy Living Library and Center Conference Room, per availability, for meetings/special events. These rooms may be used by University of Rochester departments and centers, as well as non-profit community partners, groups and organizations that support the Center's mission and philosophy.
Meeting space is available on weekdays from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm. Requests should be directed to Mary Anne Gombatto, (585)224-3053. Thank you!
View room descriptions
- Rooms may be reserved between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm on Monday - Friday.
- To request a room, please complete our Room Reservation Form and press "Submit". Or you may e-mail or fax the Printable room reservation guidelines and request form. If you have any questions, please contact Mary Anne Gombatto at (585) 224-3053.
- Free parking is available; however, for meetings that are scheduled during the hours of 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, advance parking arrangements should be made with Mary Anne Gombatto by calling (585) 224-3053. Building tenants use this lot during the day, so other parking arrangements may be necessary.
- No beverages containing alcohol are allowed on the premises.
- Rooms should be left in the same condition as they were found (including furniture placement and room equipment, such as laptops, library materials, television, phones, displays, etc.).
- If a caterer will be used for your meeting/event, the caterer should remove all unused food items and supplies.
Please take notice of fire and evacuation routes and of emergency numbers that are posted near the entrance/exit to the room.