Staying Home Doesn’t Mean Staying Away from Your Provider
We understand this is a challenging time, and we want you to know that we are here for you. Seek care when you need it. If you’re having a health emergency, such as a heart attack or stroke, call 911 immediately.
There Are New Ways to Get Care
UR Medicine has redesigned our approach to care by providing more options for access, including telemedicine visits. Contact your provider, and they will determine the type of appointment that’s best for you.
Stay Close to Home. Locations near you.
UR Medicine is a health care system, including hospitals, clinics and urgent care locations across the region. It is important to get the care you need and deserve. Find a location near you.
We’ve Redesigned. It's Safe to Come In
We are following strict guidelines and have created tailored safety standards for each of our hospitals, emergency rooms, clinics, labs, imaging and urgent care locations. Below are some of the new protocols you might experience:
- Being asked to wear a mask to your appointment. We will give you a mask when you arrive if you don’t have one.
- Getting screened for symptoms before checking in for your appointment.
- Staff members wearing masks, shields, and gloves.
- Meticulous infection control practices, including frequent handwashing and disinfection of all surfaces.
- A limited visitation policy. All patients should arrive to their appointments without any visitors. Please contact your care team in advance of your visit if you have any questions.
- Rearranged waiting rooms to help maintain social distancing, and all magazines and materials removed.
Contact Us. We’re Here for You
If you have a health concern, please call your provider or send us a message on MyChart to make an appointment. If you don’t have a provider, use our Find a Physician tool to see all of our doctors who are accepting new patients. We will give you care in the way that is best and safest for you and your health.
Please send your ideas or suggestions to Patient Relations at HHPatientRelations@urmc.Rochester.edu