Having an illness can sometimes keep you from doing things you enjoy. Our team is committed to providing you with the very best care possible—care that is centered around you and your needs, helping your symptoms and keeping you healthy.
- Clinics that focus on specific illnesses (for example, arthritis, lupus, asthma)
- Clinics located within the community
- Information for you and your family about your illness and treatment plan
- Many treatments right in our clinics (for example, allergy shots and IV medicine for arthritis and lupus)
- Information about new medications being studied by our doctors
What to Expect at your First Appointment
- Please arrive 15-20 minutes before your appointment time. We need you to fill out some paperwork about how you are feeling.
- The doctor you see may need to order blood work.
- The doctor may need to schedule some tests to better understand your illness.
- A follow-up appointment will be made to go over your test results and discuss a treatment plan.