Training for the ImageStream is done on a flexible basis based on the availability of the instrument and an instructor.
The purpose of this visit is to familiarize the user with instrumentation and software.
- This is a free 30 minute visit using beads.
- Please be sure to review the ImageStream Training Guide before coming for your first visit. The training guide can be found in the FCC_Library.
- A basic experiment will be run from start to finish using the ImageStream Training Guide.
- Any ImageStream training is done one on one with the instructor.
- A user account will be created at the end of the visit.
After the training visit, the trainee can access the calendar and schedule/run experiments during normal business hours.
The Flow Core is open during normal business hours (9am to 5pm) from Monday through Friday.
To receive after-hours access, the investigator must fill out the afterhours access form. A separate training session (free, approximately ½ hour) will be scheduled to review the specifics of after-hours access and instrument troubleshooting.