COVID Screening Information
In preparation of your upcoming surgery or procedure with Anesthesia there are some things you need to prepare for regarding COVID.
- All patients must be screened for any COVID symptoms by your surgeon or Proceduralist’s office.
- All Patients need a COVID-19 PCR test within 5 days before surgery or procedure. Please contact your surgeon's office for guidance.
- If you obtain a COVID test within the 5 day window, please notify your surgeon who can work with you to identify barriers to testing.
- Any patient who presents on the day of surgery with a test outside of the mandated window will need to be retested and/or could be cancelled, depending on the situation.
- We offer 1 testing site which is the preferred location to obtain the quickest swabbing and results appear in our electronic system.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19.
- If you refuse the test, the surgery/ procedure must be cancelled if non-urgent.
For more information, please visit our FAQ page.