Do you have an upcoming outpatient visit with UR Medicine?
To minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission and in preparation for a possible rapid increase in demand for health care, UR Medicine is taking the following steps:
- Rescheduling some elective surgeries, procedures, and outpatient clinic visits.
- Depending on the nature of your visit, your provider may decide it is safer to conduct your visit over the phone.
- If you have a MyChart account, please login to confirm your appointment status.
- If you don’t have an account, we encourage you to sign up for a MyChart account.
If you have a confirmed, upcoming appointment and are experiencing the following:
- Difficulty breathing that is new
- Body aches
- Sore throat
Please call your doctor's office before you come to your appointment to be assessed.
What to Expect When You Come in for Your Appointment
- You will be met at the door by a staff member who will conduct a preliminary screening.
- Based on your answers, you may be asked to put on a mask.
- You will either proceed to the check-in area, or someone will escort you to an exam room where a clinician will further assess you.
Please do not bring more than one person to accompany you to your appointment.