The winner of the 2017 3MT Final Competition was Thuy-vy Nguyen, a doctoral student in the Social-Personality Psychology program.
The runner-up was Scott Friedland, a doctoral student in the Genetics, Development and Stem Cells program.
The winner of the People’s Choice Award was Sarah Catheline, a doctoral student in the Pathways of Human Disease program.
- Stephanie Carpenter - Chemistry
- Claire McCarthy - Toxicology
- Taylor Moon - Immunology, Microbiology and Virology
- Manisha Taya - Cellular & Molecular Pharmacology & Physiology
- Janelle Veazey - Immunology, Microbiology and Virology
Photo Album and Video
You can find a video recording of the 3MT event by clicking on the link.
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Medical Center - Class of ’62 Auditorium (G-9425)