How to Apply
Please contact Kandice King, Partnership Admissions contact, with any questions regarding the application process or your qualifications/eligibility.
2021 Summer Program Dates
June 1 – August 6, 2021
Subject to change pending Covid-19 pandemic restrictions
All application material must be received by March 5, 2021. Submitting your application early is encouraged.
- Create an account to start a new online application.
- Create a new password.
- Select: 2021 School of Medicine & Dentistry
- Select: SMD 2021 Summer Scholars to create an application
- Open: SMD 2021 Summer Scholars
- Enter the required application information.
- Sign and submit the completed application.
- The application deadline is February 28, 2021.
- Each applicant must fill out and submit a completed online application.
- The applicant will be asked to provide names for two recommenders. When the application is submitted, the recommenders will receive an email request asking them to upload a letter of recommendation for the applicant.
- The applicant will be asked to upload scans of their transcripts as part of the online application. Applicants do not need to mail official transcripts to the program unless specifically requested by a program representative.
- Please complete your application early.