Recapture Your Energy after Work
Consider dozens of ways to recapture your energy if you’re frustrated by being too tired after coming home from work. A quick search will locate many energizing strategies, but experiment with a combination of the following, which are frequently mentioned in workplace wellness articles:
- Drink a glass of water and exercise for ten minutes or more.
- Try a healthy, low-glycemic snack.
- Take a short 20-minute power nap (set a timer so you don’t nap longer).
- Meet up or exercise with positive people (they’ll energize you).
- Meditate—no, it won’t put you to sleep. Engage in rejuvenation activities immediately upon arrival at home. See a doctor if you feel chronically tired and fatigued or get a consult if you struggle with getting proper sleep.
Keith Stein |