How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in the Clinical Psychology Postdoctoral Fellowship Program at the University of Rochester Medical Center. We select the most qualified candidates regardless of age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, military/veteran status, national origin, race, religion/creed, sexual orientation or any other status protected by law. Diverse candidates are encouraged to apply.
For more details on our admission requirements and program click on this document:
Residency Admissions, Support, and Outcome Data
Openings for the 2019 - 2020 fellowship year
Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
Child and Adolescent Track is recruiting for fellow(s) in the following concentration:
Integrated Care Family Track (ICF) is recruiting for fellow(s) in the following concentrations:
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed an APA accredited clinical, counseling, or school psychology graduate training program
- Must have completed an APA accredited clinical, counseling, or school psychology internship
Our fellowship adheres to the APPIC guidelines and utilizes the APPA CAS (APPIC Psychology Postdoctoral application).
*If you have trouble with the APPA CAS system, please contact the portal technical assistance providers.
POST UNIFORM NOTIFICATION DAY (UND) APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
The following is a list of items to be included in your application:
- Letter of interest stating which track and concentration you are interested in
- Curriculum vitae
- Official graduate transcript(s) - mailed or emailed directly from school
- Three letters of recommendation - addressed to Wendi Cross, Ph.D.
- Two clinical work samples (de-identified)
- A statement from your Training Director, or Dissertation Chair with the status of your dissertation.
Application materials may be mailed to the Training Coordinator, Linda Brown at the address below
or via email at Linda_Brown@urmc.rochester.edu
All applications are reviewed by training program faculty. Interviews will be offered to selected applicants based on the degree of fit with our program.
Our Training Coordinator will be happy to help answer any of your questions regarding the application process.
University of Rochester Medical Center
Department of Psychiatry
300 Crittenden Blvd.
Rochester, NY 14642
Phone: (585) 275-3563
Fax: (585) 276-2292