Responding to changing demands on education throughout the healthcare profession, URMC has created the Center for Experiential Learning (CEL)—a resource aimed at both improving the way professionals are taught throughout their careers, and supporting innovative educational programs for the entire Medical Center campus.
- Introducing the Educational IT Innovation Grants which promote the use of technologies to support instructional innovation. Proposals for the first round of awards are due November 1, 2018. Any University of Rochester faculty member, a graduate student who teaches, or a staff member involved with educational activities at the University is eligible.
- Creative Course Finder: Let the Blood, Urine and Bile Flow Insider Higher ED, April 19, 2017
- Live Broadcast on March 23, 2017: 4th
Annual Institute for Innovative Education Team Based Care Summit- Innovations in Quality through Interprofessional Practice
AM Session - Live Broadcast Feed
PM Session - Live Broadcast Feed
CME credit will not be offered to participants of the live broadcast feed.)
Center for Experiential Learning AAMC Award Presentation Video
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Center for Experiential Learning Office has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) for Accreditation with Commendation effective through November 2021.
- 3rd Annual IIE Team Based Care Symposium, Eduardo Salas, Keynote, November 19, 2015 Video
Team Panel Session, November 19, 2015 Video
- National Center for Inter professional Practice and Education - "Building a Culture of Excellence" - Podcast Series - Highland Family Medicine and IMPACT
- The Josiah Macy Jr. Foundation - Macy Faculty Scholar Sarah Peyre on Patient-Centered Technology - July 2015
- Team Based Care Symposium - Barbara Brandt, PhD Video -November 18, 2014
- Making iContact, page 18
Nursing Magazine November 2014
- Making iContact Innovative Educator, Sarah Peyre takes on electronic health records use, page 18
Rochester Medicine November 2014
- Plugged In to Patients and Families Making the Most of Electronic Medical Records
University of Rochester News July 14, 201
- URMC Opening Center for Experiential Learning
URMC Pulse October 31, 2013