Print to the Bibby Library Printer from your Laptop
You can print to Bibby Library printers from your personal computer!
First, you must download the print installer to your device.
Windows Printer Installers
- Click here for the Bibby Library printer installer.
- Select "Save" at the File Download dialog box.
- Navigate to where you have saved the file
- Right-click the file and choose "Extract All..."
- Select and Run the "exe" file
- Click "Install" to begin the installation. Please be patient; it may take several minutes.
- If an error occurs during the installation process, select "Resolve Automatically".
- After it has finished the installation, click "Finish" to close the installer.
- The printer for Bibby Library should now be in your list of available printers.
- If you have previously installed the Bibby print driver, remove/de-install this from your laptop before installing the new one.
- Download the Bibby printer installer
- Open the BibbyPrinters.dmg file.
- Run the Popup.pkg file.
- Bibby-Lib-BW and Bibby-Lib-Color will appear as options in your printers list.
Having problems installing the printing software? Call the Miner Computing Center Help Desk at (585)275-6865.