In response to COVID-19, note the following changes:
- Front Reception Desk will remain open until 6:15pm
- General Adult Ambulatory groups presently on hold
- Most visits are conducted via phone
- New patient intakes are continuing via phone, screening for infection risk by phone before appointment and at the door
At UR Medicine, we offer a variety of adult psychiatric services and programs to address the diverse mental health needs of individuals ages 18 and up and their families. Working together with patients, families, and our community, we promote mental health and wellness by providing care that is accessible, individualized, and enriched through teaching and research.
Our services are staffed by a multidisciplinary team of providers including:
- Psychiatric nurse practitioners
- Psychiatric social workers
- Marriage and family therapists
- Mental health counselors
- Certified alcohol and substance abuse counselors
- Activities therapists
- Certified group therapists
- Care managers
We offer the latest treatment options for therapies and medications. Whether on an inpatient or outpatient basis, we are dedicated to working with patients to decrease troublesome psychiatric symptoms, to improve their coping abilities, and to assist them in achieving personal goals.
No one will be denied access to services due to inability to pay as there is a discounted/sliding fee schedule available.
For more information on Adult Services, please call (585) 273-5050.