Service Updates & Changes
Our primary goal at UR Medicine is to provide the best quality of care in an environment that is safe for everyone. To protect our patients,their loved ones and staff, we must manage their exposure to any illnesses that are easily spread.
More for details on visitation changes.
Visitation at UR Medicine Hospitals and outpatient offices
Key Service Changes
- Crisis Call Line hours:
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Mental Health and Wellness (300 Crittenden Blvd. location) changes:
- Front Reception will remain open until 6:15pm.
- General Adult Ambulatory groups are on hold until further notice.
- Transitioning to telephone visits, with new patient intake via phone and pre-screening for infection risks both by phone and at the door
- Older Adult Services at Science Parkway are conducting almost all visits via telephone, video and limited in-person. Patients should call the Older Adult Services front desk for appointments at (585) 602-1000.
- Memory Care Program at 919 Westfall Road is conducting sessions via telephone, video and limited in-person. Patients should call the Memory Care Program at 273-5454 for appointments.
- Child & Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Services are conducting new patient diagnostic evaluations in person. Daily program, including; individual, group, and family therapy is via telehealth (via Zoom), due to social distancing guidelines.
- Adult Partial Hospitalization Program
- Intake evaluations available in-person and via Zoom.
- Program Hours: 8:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, with five groups daily.
- Hybrid program structure includes groups and individual sessions provided via Zoom, with options for participating from home or on-site.
- Medicine in Psychiatry (MIPS) is primarily focusing on telephone visits, but is maintaining usual services and hours.
- Mobile Crisis Team is serving patients via telephone, video and limited in-person (following COVID-19 practices).
- Lazos Fuertes is transitioning to primarily telephone visits, with on-site appointments determined via severity.
- UR Medicine EAP and Behavioral Health Partners (BHP) will continue to offer in person and telehealth visits for eligible individuals.